Aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen)
The Aglaonema; Chinese Evergreen emits high oxygen content and purify indoor air by removing chemicals, such as formaldehyde, benzene, carbon monoxide. The Aglaonema; Chinese Evergreen helps to improve the air quality of your indoor spaces with the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins.
Note:- Dear customer We will provide the original pics of your order on your whats app number before delivering your order if you are not like your order then you are free to cancel the order.
With this plant, you will get
- A single Aglaonema (Chinese Evergreen) plant.
- A single black plastic pot.
- Grow Chinese evergreens in peat based potting mix or a soil mixture containing perlite. Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer (20-20-20) every 2-3 weeks during the growing season; reduce the applications during the winter season. For outdoor plants, grow in well-drained and moderately fertile soil enriched with hummus.
- Too much light may cause its leaves to fade.
- Water moderately and allow the compost to almost dry out before watering
- poisonous: irritation of mouth, lips, throat, skin, and tongue if the leaves are eaten.